Friday, December 10, 2010

Spending time with Eloise

I came down to Maryland for the week to meet and spend some time with my sweet new little niece, Eloise.  She is just so precious and tiny!  She's actually a really good baby...which is probably a good thing for me to see.  If we plan on having a child sometime, I need to see the positive sides of a newborn :-)


I think she was considering a cry but almost looks like a smile! 


This morning she was just snoozing away in her bouncing seat...so precious!
I'm gonna miss seeing little Ella when I leave tomorrow but the good news is they will be in Florida for Christmas so I can see her in just a few weeks!
Anna and Glen are doing such a great job taking on the parent roll.  This little girl doesn't quite know how lucky she is and how many people love her!  But she will quickly learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment