Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's raining Showers...Baby Showers that is

Well, I never doubted it but I truly have the best friends around!  My friends Dana and Chantelle were so sweet to throw me a shower in Nashville the beginning of October.  It was perfect!  It was so great to see all my Nashville friends!  The only problem is I didn't take one picture - what is wrong with me!?  Danielle made the cutest cupcakes with chocolate in the shape of a baby's foot...so adorable!  Natalie made my very favorite snack food...sausage balls (Sausage, cheese and bisquick - so good).  We had such a great time (at least I did).  Thanks guys for a GREAT Saturday afternoon!!

A week later the FABULOUS girls from church in Germantown threw me a shower.  I was so overwhelmed by the amount of people who came out to support me and this little guy!  Some of the Young Women were even able to make it to the shower.  I loved everything we got and this little guy is about set, now he just needs to make his appearance! :-)

We had brunch at the shower and look at the sweet diaper "cake".  The sweet Young Women of the ward made that for us

Here are the Hosts and a few of the girls who were able to make it!  Yes the Diaper Cake is there to hide my HUGE belly!

A group shot of the fabulous women of our Ward who came out to support this new addition!  I'm so lucky!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun at your showers and have a lot of good friends. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete