Thursday, April 25, 2013

A recap of the last few weeks

I've been thinking about blogging and then I never seem to get further than that!  SO here is a little catch up of Davis' Adventures!

As stated many times before, Davis LOVES water...Gary decided to wash the cars with the weather being so nice and Davis was more than excited to join.  He didn't do so much washing as just playing in the water and getting soap all over him!









I needed to go inside and do a little work and I took a few pics from the window...Now he is watering the grass.



I know Gary enjoyed having a "helper" out there with him!


There is a park not too far from our house that has a train caboose and I've always wanted to stop by there since Davis loves to watch trains go by.  He had a great time...just being outside is all it takes.
Forget playing on the train, there are piles of leaves to play in - Gross.




Oh good, he finally decided to check out the caboose





The highlight...an actual train came by when we were leaving so he was able to see it up close and personal instead of from the car seat.




ZOOVENTURES

So I took Davis to the Zoo.  I thought for sure he would love to see the animals since he has an app that plays animal sounds and it was free.
He didn't want to sit in the stroller but he did hold on to the side the whole time...it was a very slow walk

He checked out the ducks, sheep, horses and a plastic cow 








But then he got side tracked and only wanted to sit and play in the mulch.  Not what I thought we would be doing at the Zoo but he had fun.



I did bribe him with an icee to get him in the stroller and then in the car. :-)



KID'S PLAY

So with us moving to Arkansas, we put the house on the market (which sold in 4 days!!) and I had to be gone multiple times in a day for showings...needless to say we went to many fun zones for Davis.  One of which was Kids Play.  It was a rainy day and we had a few showings so I decided to try it out.  It's an indoor play gym and it was toddler day.  They have a few bounce houses and a climbing section with a slide.  He had a BLAST!  









~It was just what he needed~









No comments:

Post a Comment