Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Olsen's take on Laurel, MD!

Well, my sister and her husband moved to Maryland and since they were so close to us we decided to make a weekend trip out there to visit!  We had a great time!  I was really hoping Anna would go into labor while I was there so I could meet Eloise but looks like I will have to wait until Christmas.

Outside the Washington D.C. Temple

The D.C. Temple Visitors Center

At PF Chang's

We had to try out Georgetown Cupcakes - Pretty good too!
Well Saturday happened to be mine and Gary's 1 Year Anniversary!  Since we went to Hawaii in September and deemed that our anniversary gift we didn't have anything planned for the actual day.  But we had a great day!  We went to the temple with Anna and Glen and hit up Georgetown Cupcakes after lunch at Chili's.  And if you know Gary you know he had no objections to Chili's with a cupcake for dessert. :-)  Seeing it was our anniversary I couldn't let the day pass without doing something so I got Gary a card and 2 tickets to see his all time favorite artist, Greg Laswell here in NYC.  Needless to say I earned brownie points with that one!  He of course had to one up me and get me gift card to Nordstrom - since I LOVE that place!  That will be spent in no time :-).  !
We had a great weekend with Anna and Glen!  Thanks guys for letting us come visit! Love you!

Anna & Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment