Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving in Florida

We were fortunate enough to head down to Florida for Thanksgiving to spend some time with my family...We had such a great time and DEFINITELY ate too much!
We went to Heritage Park in Macclenny to see the Christmas lights.  It's just a shame that my hair is covering my nephew Hudson's face and my nephew Chapman isn't looking at the camera.

My sweet nephew Chapman...he was my little buddy while I was home.

We were checking out the pond behind my Aunt's house after gorging our faces with Thanksgiving dinner...YUM!

Chapman...such a cutie

Hudson and Chapman...we were walking the trails behind the house...working off our dinner

Nephew Carson...growing so fast!

My oldest niece Lailan - so pretty!

Bryn and Keaton - he just couldn't get the smile right...he was trying!:-)

That's my guy!  Gary taking in all the nature Florida has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment