Monday, April 11, 2011

Our Big News!

That's the head and it's fingers and toes

A bigger body shot...it's growing but only about the size of a lime in this picture.
The pictures aren't the best but we are beside ourselves excited for this new step in our lives!  I have been very fortunate when it comes to feeling sick...lucky for me I haven't had any bouts of nausea but I have felt extremely tired and have had such unbearable lower back pain that I've since made many visits to a chiropractor who has helped tremendously!  

It still doesn't seem real since I don't feel any different with my body...I have had NO problem eating food (unfortunately)...I actually have been really good with cleaning my plate lately and I'm not a real big fan of that.  I'm hoping my increased appetite doesn't cause me to gain more than I need to (or want to).  With that said though, I do truly just want a healthy happy baby so if I gain the weight and can't lose it - that will then be Gary's fault for not getting me a gym membership :-).

Our Dr. has given me a due date of October 29th but...I'm dead set against having a Halloween baby.  People think I'm being a little dramatic about that and say I won't care once I am so close to the due date.  They say I will just want to have it but I'm telling you now, I am definitely hoping for it to come early OR the first week of November.  I'm really hoping for the 1st week of November (sorry Marc I know you don't like to share your birthday month).  There's a pretty good chance I'll be late, and I'm hoping I'm a week late and not 2 days late!

On a more serious note, we feel so blessed and fortunate to have the opportunity to bring another life into the world.  It is going to be a challenge and a HUGE adjustment to our everyday lives but we couldn't be happier for it to happen!  I know Gary will be a great Dad and I truly lucked up with him!

I'll try to post more soon!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so so SOOOO happy for you guys!! Myriam you are going to be the most amazing mom ever! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! I'm so excited for you guys! You got some really great pictures on your sonogram. I can't believe your little baby is so big already.

    Maybe we can have our kids on the save day. Even in the same hospital! Wanna drive down to Huntsville when you go into labor? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED I CAN'T HARDLY STAND IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P to the S...The Ethan comment was from me...forgot I was logged in as him ;) But he's excited too!!! I'm suppose to tell you...you are suppose to name him Lucas especially if he is born on October 7th...as per you know who ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you have decided to let everyone know about out little one on the way. I've let it slip a time or two, but haven't made a big announcement. I'll shout it from the roof tops now!
    BTW, Marc's birth month is long gone from solo. We have Marc, Bryn, and Eloise! Our little Olsen babe will fit in just fine for Feb. if you go that long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you both!!! Jenn Shared the happy news. I am so happy for you both.
    What a special time!!Take good care of yourself and enjoy the experience.

    Darlene Kempf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete