Monday, February 28, 2011

The Cliffs of Moher...Ireland

I meant to add this weeks ago and I just haven't had much time to sit and add it...On our last day in Ireland I was fortunate enough to have Gary tour with me and we took a 10 hr tour to see The Cliffs of Moher.  The cliffs were beautiful!  Such an amazing sight!  On our way up the weather wasn't the best...rainy and foggy but by the time we made it to our stop, it was nothing but pure sunshine!  We couldn't be happier...there are many rainy and overcast days in Ireland...but not today!
The amazing Cliff of Moher...so breathtaking

Of course I wanted to go beyond this point...it looked like such a great view from there but Gary then pointed out...

this sign...oh well
Yeah Gary pushed me...I could have fallen!  Thank goodness for the fence being there.
We were told this castle tower behind us is owned by an american family.  Yeah could that be my vacation home please?  Gary, get on that would ya?
Yep he should be scared! haha
These aren't the Cliffs of Moher but they are still amazing...


We would like to go back please

Endless amount of rocks out on this side of Ireland....so of course Gary had to throw a few

This was is the entire group from Gary's audit along with the driver, Brian who was there every day to pick the guys up for work and to take us to and from the airport.  He was like family by the time we left!

1 comment:

  1. The Cliffs are wonderful! I'm so glad you got to go to Ireland. Glad you are home. Mom

    ReplyDelete