Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Paris...

Where do I even begin!  Paris was an amazing city to visit...Gary was certian it would be my favorite city and he was right.  All the buildings have the same look and are beautiful!  We did about as much as you can in one day and could have stayed much longer.  I didn't want to upload ALL the photos but here are a few of my favorites...
The entrance to The Louvre



Standing beside the famous Mona Lisa painting by Da Vinci


Arc d'Triomphe

Eiffel Tower - we of course went to the very top (Mom, not sure you could have handled it - I was a bit unsure some of the time) and what a view! 


Outside Notre Dame


Sacre Coeur - this church has an amazing view of the city

There were the cutiest little neighborhoods with shops all along the way...Just loved the areas!

The Moulin Rouge...Reminds me of the movie (which is one of my all time favorite movie!)

The Eiffel Tower all lit up.  For 10 minutes every hour on the hour the tower sparkles...it's amazing to see!


The view from our hotel...beyond the trees is The Louvre.
Needless to say we had an amazing time...Pictures just don't do it justice. I was told I would fall in love with the city and that I did.  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It says 0 comments, but I commented.

    Paris is beautiful. You need to go back. Can I come? Mom

    ReplyDelete