Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family, Family, Family

Well Walt and Rachel and the kiddos came out to visit for the weekend and we strolled around town checking out the trains and such...they left on Sunday and the same day my parents, Anna, Eloise and Bryn came in town to visit for the week!  I was sooooo happy to see them!  Davis was just in "people" overload!  I think he loved having so much going on in the house...
We went to the park to swing and play (or chase for Eloise) with the ducks




Davis loves his Bryn!

Eloise was sooo busy!

And Bryn was capturing all the fun with her camera
We also went to Collierville and the trains were open this time but I didn't bring my camera...We also ate at this restaurant called The Silver Caboose which has a room where a couple of train run on a track above your head.  Such a cute set up and the food is pretty darn good too!
We even went to Graceland
Mom, Bryn, Anna & Eloise

Davis' first time at Graceland - I don't think he really cared

Inside one of the rooms at Graceland



Posing with Elvis 


Davis loving his Pepa!

Bryn is boarding one of Elvis' planes
We had so much fun!  We made Easter shaped sugar cookie and tried to see the ducks at The Peabody Hotel - we just missed the ducks getting on the elevator but we had fun anyway.  We had a lot of downtime at the house as well but there was plenty to do.

I was sooooo sad the day they left!  I love my family and was so glad they were able to come see us for the week.  Thanks Mom, Dad, Anna, Bryn and Eloise!  Love you!


2 comments:

  1. We LOVED being there too! We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a good time. I loved it, loved it, loved it. I had 3 of my sweet grandchildren with me and my sweet MirmyDi and Gary. Thanks for letting us come.

    ReplyDelete