Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I want to crawl!

Davis has mastered rolling over...he's our little rolly polly and he often gets his legs stuck under the couch or crib from scooting backwards.  He is, however, getting up on his hands and knees and can get that bum high up in the air and then he drops! :-)  I know it's just a matter of time before he gets going and I won't be able to contain him but for now, I'll take his rolling around and scooting backwards.

Take notice of the adorable quilt Davis is playing on.  Kacey White made that for him...So talented!  We love it!!


He does this arm cross thing and can spin around to get whatever he wants!

Oh we just love this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that little man. He makes me smile really big. I want to see him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete