Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Time

We've been fortunate enough to see family pretty frequently this summer and we absolutely love having people over!  I think Davis gets bored with it being the two of us all day so the change of pace is always nice.

My brother Will stayed with us for a few days and Davis of course warmed right up to him...I'm sure the swinging didn't have anything to do with it :-)



After Will left, a few days later my parents and nephew, Keaton came up for the week.  I loved having my parents here and Keaton.  We took a night and went putt putt golfing, to the batting cages and a little go cart racing.  My Mom stayed with Davis, but I don't think she minded


Gary at the batting cages

Keaton trying it out...he did great!


Yep, my Dad played with us...we all had fun!

It's always too short when anyone visits...until next time...Love you guys!
He was giving Keaton "sugars"


So sweet!


Checking up on his Mema


Can NEVER pass up a chance to help drive the car



1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time. Glad you got a few pics. Miss you guys. Need to plan another visit.

    ReplyDelete