Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meeting Emery Ramsey

I'm a little behind on my blog posts so let me get started!

We took a weekend trip down to Columbus, GA to see my sister Anna and her new baby Emery (and to see sweet Eloise)! Oh he is just so lovable and TINY!  And the sweetest little boy!
I mean come on, how adorable is he?!


I asked my Mom if they could make a trip to Anna's so we could see them as well (much closer for them to come to Anna's then my house) and they came and brought a few people with them.  I was so excited to see my sister Staci, her girls, Addi & Alli, my Mom and Dad and niece Bryn!
Davis was trying to get down the whole time (little stinker)

Addi, Eloise, Bryn & Emery, Davis and Alli




Davis was trying to give Emery a hug and a kiss...a little aggressive
Of course we had to go swim while we were there.  Davis, as I mention often, LOVES WATER!  Case in point (and we left his swim trunks at home - which is why he is in a swimmy diaper only):
Daddy was sweet and got in the water with Davis while I stood with my mom and sisters and dad




Bryn is one strong little girl - this guy is HEAVY!

He had such a blast!



Look at that belly :-)

Eloise took a break and hung out with Mema
My sister, Staci (who I didn't get a picture of) had to leave on Saturday and took her girls and Bryn back to Florida with her.  That slowed down the excitement a little but Davis was able to get some time in with Pepa and Mema

Dad looks like he would be happy of the kids weren't on his lap but I promise he was loving it!  Just couldn't get them ALL to smile at the same time :-)

Davis needed to see Emery while Mema was holding him



Awe, giving Mema a hug and Emery is smiling!
Before we left on Sunday, Davis and Eloise had a "hug/love" moment - it was the funniest thing.  Anna recorded it but I only took pictures.  They rolled around and hugged and kissed and then wrestled down to the ground and hugged some more.  It was pretty entertaining to say the least!



I think the weekend wore him out!  He had a blast seeing his cousins, aunts, uncle (yes we did get to see Glen for dinner - he was working the majority of the time) and grandparents.  We are so grateful we are able to see family as often as we do.  Until next time...







1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun weekend. So glad you invited us to come along. It was great!

    ReplyDelete