Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The many loves of Davis

He absolutely LOVES his giant bear...He attacks it anytime he sees it and snuggles up to it as well...

Davis knows a few wrestling moves...



His Mema bought him a swing months back and any mention of swinging gets Davis so excited!  Of course I was eating a Halloween Oreo and Davis felt he needed one too.  Clearly he needs to learn how to keep it IN his mouth :-)

Going into a sugar coma?  Maybe


Well since he has tasted of the good stuff (Oreos) they are now a favorite of his.  Mistake giving it to him in the car?  Probably.  Will I do that again?  No.  Did he enjoy it? ABSOLUTELY!


He never passes up an opportunity to go outside...Daddy and our neighbor John were looking to take a few limbs off one of the trees in our yard and guess who has to be in the mix...?  Yep - Davis! :-)  He LOVE'S being involved :-)

Yep, plopped himself right in the mix of it all
So when we go outside and swing, he sometimes wanders the yard - well this day the neighbors dogs (poodles) were outside and were barking.  He LOVES dogs and will make this high pitch hoot type sound to mimic the dogs.  He just stood at the fence and listened to the barking.  It was cute.  He wouldn't move from that spot :-)


He absolutely loves to look at books and have me and Gary read them to him.  I will look to see what he is doing when it gets quite and he will be concentrating really hard at a book.  Sometimes the book is upside down and sometimes it is right side up but he loves them.  He will bring me a book to read and I"ll start and he will know right away if he likes it or not.  If not he hops down and grabs another and if he likes it I have to read it over and over and over.  His favorite is "Does a Duck Cluck".  A small little $1.00 book from the dollar spot at target.  Best $1 I ever spent but I'm ready for him to move on to another :-)

He loves water (as we all know) and has figured out that the water hose produces water.  In this picture he is wanting to get up to turn the water on.  He has drug the hose out behind him.  Such a big helper (not really).


He keeps me on my toes that's for sure...but how could I not love this silly guy?!









1 comment:

  1. November is almost here. Hoorah!!!! I'll get to see him in person. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete