Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our baby is growing up!

Davis has hit his 6 month mark!  He weighs 20.85 lb and 28 in.  Such a big boy!! He is constantly on his knees and often moving to his feet.  I say it is his downward dog position (the yoga move).  He has started eating little puffs but hasn't quite mastered eating them...however he never turns down food so he'll get it soon enough.  He loves eating his bananas and makes quite a mess but hey, he's happy!  He drools like crazy so I keep expecting to see a tooth any day now...well  today we did!  For cutting his first tooth I think he did pretty well...no fever and since he still needs to work on his sleep I couldn't tell if he was waking up because he is use to me pacifying him or his tooth.  Either way I'm glad we finally have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment