Thursday, May 24, 2012

PLEASE sleep!

Since Davis has learned to crawl, he can't stay on the ground...he is pulling up on everything - one spot being his crib.  Anytime I lay him down (and believe me, he is so tired when I do) he refuses to lay down.  He does an automatic flip to his tummy, to his knees and pulling up on the side of the crib.  I walk out and he breaks in to a hysterical cry every time.  This is really throwing off his sleep schedules and Mommy's!  Needless to say, this was a pic at bedtime...I went to check on him since he was being quite and this is what I found...bad boy!


I'm hoping this faze will pass and we can start sleeping again!  Plus we need "rested" Davis back so we can get more shots like this :-)




1 comment:

  1. I'd use the super nanny technique where you put them down all cozy like and then you sit on the floor with your back to the crib in the dark. Your baby still sees you and cries out (and it will be hard) but you stay put. It may take an hour or more but you stay and even though they arent getting the response they want- they are comforted that you are there. After they fall asleep, you leave. After 2 nights of that you begin to sit further away from them, after 2 more days you sit in the hallway with the door open (so they can still see you). Then- voila- they will sleep. Watch an episode or 2 featuring this method. It really works. I hope that helps. -missy

    ReplyDelete