Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cruise 2012


We went on a cruise with our great friends Chris and Chantelle Duncan...It was a much needed getaway for us all I'm sure.  The first night I went to bed at 7:30 and slept until 8:30.  I think that was the most sleep I had gotten since having Davis!  We went to Labadee (a private section of Haiti), Jamaica, Grand Caymen and Cozumel.  We had such a great relaxing time...I missed my baby so much but I enjoyed the break as well :-)
Meet The Duncans

The Olsens

On Labadee




We did a zip line and I was SCARED to death.  I am deathly afraid of heights!


Gary was sooo excited!


Three shades of skin

before the Zip

I'm panicking but you can't tell

It was an awesome view!





The zipline goes over the ocean...I did it and it wasn't as bad as I anticipated.  






In Jamaica


At Dunn River Falls.  SO much fun climbing the falls.



In Grand Caymen snorkeling.  Gary diving off the catamaran




The water was beautiful!





In Mexico - checking out the ruins at Tulum






I was miserably hot and didn't want to take anymore photos...but the ruins were amazing!

A cliff where one of the temples sits - overlooks the ocean...amazing!!






Beach break time!




Mexico was beautiful!

Cruising home, at dinner we caught a view of the Miami skyline!
What a fantastic 7 day cruise!  I was so eager to see my little man!  When we got there he did want much to do with me and preferred by mom and sisters over me.  But quickly didn't want me to leave the room! I love that little boy!  Thanks to my family for keeping him happy and safe!  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so fun and relaxing!!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete