Saturday, February 9, 2013

Davis Daily's

So just a few shots of this guy in his every day world...enjoy

So styling

It's this how you look out your window? :-)

That doesn't make momma happy!

Always on the phone...

He's worried about his hygiene...that's my boy!

Addicted to Wow Wow Wubzy. Anytime we get in the car he HAS to have it on

Loves Mickey and his big bear (again...has his broom...he's been cleaning something for sure)

Loves to help me cook.  I don't so much love or like it.

Had a play date with Bryton...she pretty much ruled the roost. FINALLY someone told HIM what to do.  LOVED IT!

She's telling him! :-)

Loves his horse


This was taken AFTER he was in time out - clearly he doesn't care.

In time out - if he would just listen


Early morning horse ride

He could swing all day! 

He loves being dangerous! Me, not so much!

feeling out nursery at church...just 3 more months and he is nursery bound!!

his favorite spot on my bed to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse



He doesn't think he needs his highchair anymore...big boy!


After "resting" for an hour (supposed to be napping) why won't you NAP?!!!



Before bed time...in his favorite spot
This little guy wears me out all day long but I also get lots of snuggles and loves from him.  OH I just love my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment