Saturday, February 9, 2013

Davis Turned ONE! (in November)



I am so behind in my blogging...I told myself, when i took pictures of things I wanted to post that I would post that day and well, here we are 3 months later and I still have LOTS to post!  Here we go...

My little guy turned One on November 4th and I had to celebrate him!  Although he didn't know much of what was going on, everyone who loves him came out to celebrate :-).  I was lucky enough to have my parents and two of my sisters come out to help me.  Those of you who know me know I lack in the executing of ideas...I can think of some fun cute things but having it come together - well doesn't work so well.  THANKFULLY my mom and sisters are a bit better at that then I am.

The decorations were made with love in Florida by my Mom, sisters and brother in law...and I ordered the cakes!  Speaking of cake...Davis had his very own cupcake and basically licked his tray clean - he loves sweets like his Mamma!  Anyway, here are some pics of our fun day...Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

My bro-in-law Bobby made the goal post



His own personal cupcake...





He'll never go back...once you've had the sweet taste of sugar...

Davis is trying to figure out the game I think...

He wore his megaphone like a purse the whole day...

Kallie helping him stay our of the bushes - thank you Kallie

Eloise and Davis...balloon stand off? Good possibility
I did a sports theme since Davis wasn't really into anything in particular.  We painted a little football field on the grass and I hung large baseball cards (that my sister in law Aubrey created) with Davis' monthly pictures from newborn to 12 mo.  We also had popcorn, nachos and cheese, cotton candy and megaphones for the kids to decorate and take as their party favor.  So many people came out for his party - We have such wonderful friends and family!   Now I need to start planning next years party...:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment