Monday, February 11, 2013

Southern States

We had a long weekend so we decided to head south.  We went to Columbus, GA to see my sister Anna and her family and my parents were able to come up from Florida with my niece Bryn.  It was a quick trip as always, but fun nonetheless.  We checked out the Infantry Museum and had dinner at Shogun (so yummy) to do an early birthday celebration for Anna.
We were there 2 days and headed up/over to Alabama to see Gary's brother Walt and his family.  It was a quick weekend but always good to see family!
Davis showing Pepa something...

Posing with the displays

Showing Mema something...

He had so much fun running around

This is pretty much how he was when we tried to hold him...wouldn't have it.  and my niece Eloise is being so good!!  
Try not to break the glass son!


Davis fit perfectly in the window.  I'm sure they don't like kids standing in them though...

They have a section in the museum where the kids can dress up...so cute

Davis looks so cute! 
I think he thought he was in time out...I just wanted a pic



My niece Bryn...she's getting so big!

Daddy played a little dress up with Davis



Davis wanted a turn in the jumparoo.  we have the exact same one - maybe he is remembering when he fit in his!

Sweet little Emery...sitting in his sisters "play" pen

Davis and Bart in Alabama...too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment