Monday, June 24, 2013

Product Push ~AVEDA~ Smooth Infusion

I'm not one to push products HOWEVER I feel as though I need to give a shout out to the best shampoo and conditioner I have used!  And if everyone out there already knows about this stuff shame on you for not telling me!

First off, my hair is so difficult to work with.  I have a lot of natural curl but it's in the wrong places, after I wash it and dry it, it feels like I haven't washed it in days...just a lot of build up from any shampoos I have used.  And not to mention the automatic frizz ball that takes shape the moment I step outside...



I have used this shampoo and conditioner for a week straight and do not have one complaint.  My hair is straight (of course I still have to use my flat iron but that's just my hair type) and it stays that way until I wash it again.  It doesn't build up in my hair, it feels great and smells good too.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND...let me tell ya, if I approve a shampoo/conditioner, it's good :-)

Try it and let me know what you think...

1 comment:

  1. Totally going to try this, thanks for posting!!! I'm super picky about my hair products so I'm excited to try this! I love the way AVEDA smells!

    ReplyDelete