Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve we have a little party at my sister Staci's house.  We eat lots of yummy finger foods and then read the story of Christ's birth or watch a video about Christ.  We also do a gift exchange - these are gifts we make for each other.  I absolutely love Christmas and this is one of the things I love about it!
Alli & Addison received puppets for their made gifts and they absolutely loved them!  

Waiting patiently for his gift.  Davis made him a handprinted ornament.

Lailan drew Eloise a heart tree for her room

Carson made Pepa coasters to sit beside his chair

Will & Keaton

Gary made Davis a stocking...everyone needs a stocking

Alli & Addi hanging with Uncle Gary

This is my made gift!  I LOVE it!  

I had Keaton's name and I made him an Angry Bird bowling game

Lailan got a zipper bracelet which I thought was really cool

Here's the game I made
All in all we had a great night...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment