Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Keaton's Birthday Party

So my nephew Keaton's birthday is Dec 21st and this year all his aunts & uncles and cousins (except for Anna & Glen) were there to help him celebrate!  My Mom and my sister, Lucretia did a "winter wonderland" theme.  The kids had a race eating marshmellows...
kids on teams waiting to race

All excited ro play

Bryn  
Chapman, they can't use their hands...

But Addison did...

Alli needed a little help reaching the string

Carson and Keaton had no problem reaching to marshmellows - they were pretty quick!

Aubrey even gave Alivia a shot at eating the marshmellows!

After they had their marshmellow-eating-relay-race, they went to throw "snowballs"! (aka marshmellows).  The kids had a blast throwing them at each other!  It was really fun to watch them enjoying it so much!
Getting ready to throw the snowballs!

They had marshmellows everywhere!



Birthday boy, Keaton getting into to snowball fight

Even Lailan participated a little (she's on the right in black)

This was such a funny picture to me, Alli was so excited and having such a great time...I captured this "crazy" look on her face.  She was giggling and dancing around!

After the snowball fight we went inside and my mom had cut out snowflakes and hung them in my Granny's living room...
Gary & Davis didn't get them memo about the activities going on outside

He was getting in a good nap

Snowflakes hung all around

Dad and Alivia waiting for dinner and cake!
They made him a cake in the shape of a snowman, and I thought they did a great job!  All in all I think Keaton had a great birthday party!   Happy Birthday Keaton, We Love You!
Birthday Boy - turned 11 yrs old





1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have gone. It looks like they had a good time. I love that picture of Alli. She is so crazy!

    ReplyDelete