Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas!

Like I said we decided to head to Florida early this year.  We had the time and decided to take advantage of it!  It was so nice being with family and to have everyone meet Davis.  This was the first time we met (my brother) Matt and Aubrey's little girl Alivia.  She is so stinking tiny and such a sweet little girl!  I'm so glad we finally were able to meet her!  She is almost 6 months old (Davis being only 7 weeks old) and was just a little longer than Davis.  He was by far bigger than her in weight!  Our little guy is a TANK (as Gary says) but we wouldn't take him any other way!
This is such a cute picture...
Davis got so much attention from everyone!  Bryn was a great cousin and always wanted to hold him, and did such a great job with him.  




Granny got some good quality time with Davis too.  She's pretty strong if she is able to hold him...at 95 she's doing pretty good!

My Mom took him at night a majority of the time we were there...that was SO kind of her to do that but he started sleeping about 6 hours at night.  Mema just has the magic touch I guess :-)

One night we were at Granny's house and Davis decided he wasn't happy and just cried and cried.  So we went to my moms to give him a bath and I needed to get his stuff together...well my dad said he would hold him.  When I came back in the living room this is what I found.  I need my mom and dad to move in with us! :-)

 He was just a happy baby a majority of the time...just a few moments of distress but we survived!
Kinda of blurry but Uncle Marc was holding him and he was so happy!

Christmas Day...outfit from Grandma (Gary's Mom)

Such a happy baby!

Christmas morning we went out to see what gifts Santa left us and low and behold Davis got gifts from Santa!  He was a good boy this year...

Gator onesies and a Bumbo!

I was good too and got LOTS of sweets and a beautiful mommy bracelet that has Davis' name on it!

Gary scored with his stocking stuff as well
We love spending time with our family and are grateful for the times we are able to be with them.  We wish we could see them more often but will take what we can get.  
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and were able to remember the true meaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment