Saturday, January 28, 2012

A little of Davis

It's amazing how much this guy has grown!  We just love him to pieces! And sometimes (well all the time) I smother him in "sugars" (kisses) but he doesn't seem to mind...yet.

Today is a proud day for me...I have been laying Davis down in his crib for naps but he lasts about 40 minutes each time and then inevitably falls back to sleep on my chest for the remaining 2 hours...so I don't get much done.  Well today, he napped in his crib for 2 1/2 hours!  He is becoming such a big boy!


 
He's also becoming quite the talker...The video isn't very clear but Davis is talking away to Gary...he's such a cute baby!

Our little guy LOVES bath time and just sits there letting the water run on his legs...he's all smiles when I wrap him in his towel UNTIL I pull out my phone and then he stops smiling and just stares at it.
                             
We can't believe how lucky we are to have such a great little guy!  We love you Davis!

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the nap Davis. He's such a cutie. I miss him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paxton is the same way- sleeps best on my chest (didn't meant to rhyme) so I don't get much done either. this last picture is so precious- i love the smile and the dimple.

    ReplyDelete