Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Family Photos

Since we were all together this year for Christmas, and we aren't sure when we will be together again we, decided to do a family photo.  I don't have any of the whole family but I snapped a few pics...
Staci & me

My Dad & brothers (Matt, Will & Marc)

A little family shot - we have a wedding picture in this same spot!

Granny & Anna

Mom & Dad with all their grandchildren - 11 of them!

Staci and her girls (Alli & Addi) with Granny
Eloise

Granny and Davis

He just couldn't be still with his Mema & Pepa



Me & Lucretia

Me & Anna

Uncle Will holding Davis

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Davis looking over your shoulder. He's such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love. All of them especially the family pic & all the grandkids with mema & pepa :) looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all!! I recognize the background :) Keep them coming my Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecil and Mary Gable TaylorJanuary 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM

    Thanks for sharing. You, Gary & Davis make such a nice family! It's always nice seeing your Mom & Dad in pics as well as your sibblings that we don't get to see often. Thanks again to all of the family for sharing your photos. Love to you all from NC cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics. Thanks for sharing. I miss you guys so much especially guess who? Yep, my little "big guy" Davis.

    ReplyDelete