Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Davis' best friend Petey

Davis and Petey are in the same nursery class in church and in the same preschool class at school.  Petey's mom, Julie, would tell me that Petey says Davis is his best friend and talks about him all the time and of course Davis barely used words (Petey can speak SOOOO well and Davis is finally getting the hang of it) so I had no idea he knew anyone in his classes let alone a friend!  Well I happen to get to school early for pick up and they were coming out of the playground and there it was...Davis and Petey holding hands...I tried to take a few pics but I was so far away...they are both wearing black shirts.


Petey invited Davis to his little birthday celebration and he had so much fun.  I'm sure the cupcakes helped some too! 







No comments:

Post a Comment