Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Baby is TWO!

Where did the time go!  It seems like yesterday I was holding this tiny little baby in my arms and now he is two!


Well when you wake up on your 2nd birthday it's only natural to want oh say, ice cream for breakfast.  If it's ice cream you want, it's ice cream you get.  It's your birthday after all!


Later he did opt for some yogurt which is just a bit healthier :-)


So what did Davis do for his birthday? Well, we talked all day about having a party.  He would ask about a party which made me feel bad for not doing one.  I can't believe I didn't give him a party!  Oh well, next year he will get one.  When Daddy came home we had balloons, cake, and presents!





He'll pedal one day...:-)

After that we went the the 2nd happiest place on the earth for a kid!  Chuck E Cheese.  This was his first experience and he loved it!  He used all his tokens riding the carousel but hey, it's HIS birthday!





He had such a great day!  The following day I took cupcakes to school and they celebrated his birthday there too!  Just like his momma, celebrate as long as you can!  His teacher snapped a pic of him with icing on his nose but that was the best she got...


Happy Birthday Davis!  Life would be so dull without you!  How did we get so lucky!  LOVE YOU!









No comments:

Post a Comment