Thursday, November 7, 2013

Farmland Adventures

With the holiday's approaching (I'm speaking of Halloween - I'm behind on posting) all the corn mazes and pumpkin patches were popping up everywhere! One morning I took Davis to a place called Farmland Adventures...They had so many animals, Davis didn't know what to do with himself!  He fed the sheep, pet the piglets, fed the cows and horses and pet the water buffalo.  After that he played on the hay stacks, in the tunnels and in the corn box.  He had such a great time!  (not to mention the nice nap he took when we got home...that was my great time :-).  We will definitely have to go next year.

These goats were aggressive!

Petting the "baby piggy".  That's what Davis calls it (in a high pitched voice)

"Help me!"  that's Davis' favorite word

Checking out the Zonkey

Petting the water buffalo

Feeding the cows

Climbing as high as he can...

Corn for days!  And in his diaper, pants, shoes, etc...


Needed a water break in the tunnel

Davis and Max...neither would look at me



No comments:

Post a Comment